Express your creative self through Art!!!
WHAT IS REFLECTIONS: A nationwide art competition hosted by the PTSA. Student winners from NHE have the opportunity to move up through their district, region, and state PTA programs to the national level.
THEME: I Am Hopeful Because…
DEADLINE: Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023
ENTRY FORM: Please download and include this entry form with your submission.
FORMAT: Entries are accepted across 6 categories - Please click below to read the rules for each category.
SUBMIT YOUR WORK TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation is organized by student age and grade level. Student works are critiqued against others in the same grade division. Primary: K - Grade 2 Intermediate: Grades 3 - 5
- Please do not write your child's name on the FRONT of their visual art piece for judging purposes
- Children can submit one piece of artwork for each category
- The top three finalists in each category will receive a ribbon!
- The class with the most submissions will have a popsicle party.